Sunday, July 09, 2006

Loooong Sunday

It's been a long day and it's only 11PM.
Today was a complete Warmageddon day. I grayscaled all 18 pages for the next Asar story and I managed to letter one of the pages. The completed page can be seen below.

Funny ... I don't really feel as though I did too much today. With any other comic that would be the equilivant of an entire book worth of grays, but with Warmageddon that's about 1/3 of the 56 pages. I'm thinking Volume #2 (next year) will be less pages (maybe 48), but who knows.

Maybe my day seemed so long because I had to clean up 2 tea spills and changed about 300 diapers and addition to the Warmageddon stuff. Or maybe it's because I decided to watch Star Wars. I started with Episode I around 3or 4 o'clock and Luke has just headed to see Yoda for the first time in Episode V as I type this. I know Lucas has said Star Wars is the story of Anakin Skywalker, but after watching the prequels, I'm far more interested in learning more about Palpatine. Just how did a Sith Lord become a Naboo senator?

It's now time to make one last rounds of my usual Internet spots before diving into issue #2 of Kamandi. The Kamandi reading is going much slower than the Cerebus reading. I love Kamandi but often find myself drifting off. I wish DC would finish up the Kirby issues of Kamandi in Archive format.

No comments: