Monday, September 25, 2006

Working ... Working ...

Lots of stuff going on that I need to get out this week.

I just finished lettering and grayscales on Wicket and Imp. Wicket and Imp is part of the Small Press Idol contest that Warmageddon once competed in. Go to www.dimstoreproductions.com and check it out.

I have 5 pages to flat from Digital Webbing's BloodRayne comics.

I have 4 pages to color for an Image submission.

I have 14 pages to script and letter for the next issue of Warmageddon Quarterly.

I have 1 commision to color.

I have 12 pages to letter for another Small Press Idol submission (Badland Taxi).

I have 3 new Warmageddon online comic strips to letter and color.

I think that's about it for right now, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Time to get to wrok while Nesta is sleeping.

I also completed a phone interview with a local company that looking for a web developer role into a print /web design guy.

No comments: