Friday, September 29, 2006

Procrastination ....

Yep, I completed nothing today and I blame ... ULTIMATE CONAN!!!





Dropped Deanne off at work today and when I got home, there it was waiting for me, Ultimate Conan. So I sat down and opened the Amazon package and after flipping through once, I was hooked. At every chance I read a page here and there. In the car waiting at the school. In the car while the kids played (Nesta didn't want to leave the car) and as soon as Jay's monologue is over tonight, I'll be reading it again.

The good thing about all this is that it's giving me a direction for next's years issues of Warmageddon. I've decided to flesh out the gods and mythology of the people of Warmageddon. I've always been a huge mythology buff and this gives me a way of tap into that.

No comments: